The first step in beginning your Puerto Vallarta Penthouse Vacation is to discover if the dates you wish are available. [Check the Calendar below the form.]

Simply fill in the form below. Use your TAB key to move to next input field. ALL fields with yellow asterisk * are required and click on the Submit button when done. We will reply by eMail at the earliest opportunity.

Please ensure that your eMail address is correct - you will not receive a reply message if your address is incorrect. Double check it!

To secure your reservation for Puerto Vallarta Penthouse, we require a 50% deposit at the time of reservation. The balance is due in full 30 days prior to your arrival. The deposit is refundable on written request up to 21 days before your scheduled arrival. Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit card. View our Schedule of Rates and the convenient Currency Converter. Our Cancellation and Rental Policies, the 'fine print,' may be viewed here. Please read them!


Use the calendar's scroll buttons to advance to future months/years and to return to current month. Dates that are already booked and therefore unavailable, are shown blocked in yellow.

Dates that appear to be available [shown as blue] may have been reserved since the most recent online update. We do endeavor to keep the calendar as reliable as possible but it is best to check with us first.


 

2017 May - August

2017 September - December

2018 January - April

 

2018 May - August

2018 September - December

2019 January - April

   
The fine print - please read the following rental policies:

CANCELLATION POLICY
Once your reservation has been confirmed and your deposit received by us, please be aware that in the event that you are required to cancel your reservation, you must do so 60 days prior of your arrival day. In this case only 80% will be refunded, the other 20% is a commission fee, which is not refundable.
In the case of the Christmas and New Year period, cancellations can only be accepted 90 days prior to the arrival day, with the same reimbursement as the terms listed above.

Please be advised that reservations must be cancelled 60 days prior to the arrival day, or 90 days prior to arrival for Christmas and New Year reservations, otherwise you will forfeit the full amount of the vacation service payment.

There will be no refunds for cancellations due to any natural disaster such as earthquakes, hurricanes, flooding, weather and weather related situations, mechanical failures, etc. or any other non controllable situations such as, but not limited to, construction in the area, unusual noise or other disturbances. Please purchase Trip Insurance, it is strongly recommended.

Maximum occupancy is six guests. Children are welcome but no pets please.
Guests are responsible for damage, breakage, or loss to the unit, its furnishings, appliances, electronic control equipment and keys. More info here.
Please treat the penthouse like your own home and ask your visitors to treat it likewise.
The penthouse is a non-smoking unit. Please smoke on the balconies!
We cannot be responsible for any loss or damage to guest belongings or for accidents or injury on the premises. Please be careful with your valuables. A security safe is available at the Registration Desk of One Beach Street Resort. Be sure to lock the doors when leaving the penthouse.
Occupancy and use of the premises and common areas that disturbs or offends other guests or building residents are grounds for termination. We wish you to have an enjoyable vacation, but you must respect the rights of other residents in the building.
Appliance malfunctions or service requests for air conditioning, televisions, hot tubs, pools, appliances etc. will be responded to as quickly as possible. There are no rebates or refunds issued to guests for any reason due to failure of any of the above as every good faith effort is made to ensure the property is maintained to the highest standards.
If the guest or any member of his/her party violates any of these policies, our Agent may, at our Agent's sole discretion, terminate this lease with no refund of the used/unused portions of the rents unless the property is able to be re-rented, and further, may enter the premises and remove guest, the members of his/her party and their belongings.


Your personal information is safe with us. Puerto Vallarta Penthouse is dedicated to keeping the information you submit to us secure and private. Your information is protected by and is encrypted during its trip across the Internet to prohibit viewing by a third party. Please read our Privacy Policy if you desire more information.